Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06126 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,268 (¥265,554) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)