Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06002 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,204 (¥686,451) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)