Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,501 (¥730,156) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr38,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)