Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,248 (₩5,524,533) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)