Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,844 (₩5,808,637) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr33,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)