Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00585 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr39,429 (₩6,745,092) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr38,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)