Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00571 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,831 (₩5,575,932) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)