Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00554 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,072 (₩3,985,219) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)