Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,301 (₨119,444) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)