Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09103 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,512 (₨159,428) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)