Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09827 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,909 (₨121,180) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (24 minutes ago)