Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09855 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,298 (₨124,795) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (39 minutes ago)