Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 739 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09163 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,347 (₨156,571) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)