Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09311 DKK / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,948 (₨106,846) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)