Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10437 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,507 (₨71,927) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)