Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10522 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,994 (₨56,968) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)