Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,106 (₩5,467,768) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)