Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,187 (₩2,894,128) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)