Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,009 (₩5,617,299) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)