Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,192 (₩4,623,563) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)