Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09602 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,028 (₨114,847) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)