Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10695 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,763 (₨63,235) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)