Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10235 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,637 (₨64,847) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)