Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04682 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,212 (₨517,155) in Gujrat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)