Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06633 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,046 (₨136,384) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)