Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06014 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,174 (₨185,814) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (40 minutes ago)