Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06703 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,089 (₨90,850) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (28 minutes ago)