Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05485 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,429 (₨171,914) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)