Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04904 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,858 (₨180,601) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)