Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,175 (元11,673) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)