Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,424 (21,661元) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)