Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,033 (元16,769) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)