Cost of living in Guilin, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,420 (23,132元) in Guilin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)