Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.222 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,083 ($2,585) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)