Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.845 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,305 ($1,506) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (21 minutes ago)