Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.042 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,633 ($2,587) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)