Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,674 (€2,643) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)