Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,147 (€1,363) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)