Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.023 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 49% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,264 (3,313 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)