Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,855 (5,358 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)