Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,008 (5,382 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)