Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,523 (元18,319) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)