Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,341 (元9,223) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)