Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,620 (元7,463) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)