Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 DKK / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 722 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,402 (元15,979) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)