Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,879 (20,511元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)