Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10577 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,131 (171,425 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)