Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34657 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,291 (Mex$ 52,778) in Guadalupe.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)