Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33333 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,092 (Mex$ 45,276) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)