Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32437 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,895 (Mex$ 49,003) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)