Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36121 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,237 (Mex$ 28,342) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)