Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36266 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,027 (Mex$ 19,376) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)