Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.463 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,231 (€4,319) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)