Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,854 (€3,740) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)