Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,113 (1,245,969 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)