Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,668 (€2,770) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)