Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.005 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,650 (R$ 8,303) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)