Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.747 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,024 (R$ 8,601) in Governador Valadares.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)