Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,501 (R$ 4,332) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)