Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12153 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,435 (69,407 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)