Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12237 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,912 (89,173 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)