Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12144 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,607 (46,167 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)