Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.768 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,454 (7,611 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)