Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.743 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,199 (7,574 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)