Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.743 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,490 (8,311 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)