Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,261 (₨40,278) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)