Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23489 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,717 (58,397 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)