Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22177 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,843 (112,019 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)