Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26627 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,723 (92,850 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)