Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,814 (﷼ 133,819,659) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (34 minutes ago)