Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01813 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr39,131 (2,157,861 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr39,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)