Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00708 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,841 (1,673,293 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)