Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00403 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,088 (5,723,895 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Funchal, Madeira costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toledo, Ohio costs $0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)