Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00406 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,691 (5,092,176 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)