Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,771 (2,066,414 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (31 minutes ago)