Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00411 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,471 (6,203,452 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)