Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,538 (3,420,161 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)