Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,117 (R$ 3,245) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)