Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,794 (R$ 3,322) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)