Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,970 (R$ 6,829) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)