Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.633 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,277 (£2,001) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)