Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,750 (11,346 zł) in Gliwice.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)