Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35877 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,338 (E£ 14,879) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (16 minutes ago)