Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34571 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,751 (E£ 16,636) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)