Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36541 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,516 (E£ 42,462) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (36 minutes ago)