Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,812 (€1,183) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)