Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.765 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,825 (£2,034) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)