Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09771 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,435 (₨106,797) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)