Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.572 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,985 (RM3,807) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)