Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,988 (RM8,054) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)