Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.557 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,024 (RM3,870) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)