Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03453 DKK / GYD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,411 (417,379 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)