Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03169 DKK / GYD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,603 (776,466 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (31 minutes ago)