Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03147 DKK / GYD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,960 (697,811 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)