Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12306 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,088 (Php138,861) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)