Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11934 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,949 (Php125,264) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)