Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13402 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,317 (Php84,441) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)