Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,549 (7,793 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)