Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.723 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,995 (4,059 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)