Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,294 (7,577TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)