Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.730 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,715 (7,928TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (40 minutes ago)