Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,713 (25,225 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (35 minutes ago)