Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,415 (1,444,319 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)