Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,355 (₩1,861,307) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)