Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,923 (₩3,317,049) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)