Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00554 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,842 (₩3,221,493) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)