Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00605 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,213 (₩1,853,788) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)