Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09140 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,070 (₨132,047) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)