Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,586 (258,137 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)