Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.599 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,775 (8,614 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)