Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.844 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,499 (4,552 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)