Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.799 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,939 (4,459 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)