Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,839 (P23,284) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)