Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,054 (P21,146) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)