Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,893 (P11,730) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)